Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Roses, Roses, Roses!



Last Thursday, at WalMart, they had their roses discounted 75% off!! They had over-ordered for Mother's Day, and had discounted them needing to get rid of them! I got 3 dozen roses for about $8!! They are all still beautiful!

My favorite was the ones in the white pitcher -- the pitcher was one my dear Grandma Carlile gave me, and the bow around it was a bow from a plant sent to her funeral.

2 comments:

All American Family said...

Wow Teresa - those are beautiful! Could you send some down my way? ;)

(On second thought, it may be a bit cheaper for me to go to some of the local street corners and get Tyler roses...but I think yours are prettier!)

Renita said...

The roses ARE beautiful! Did Papa and Grandma give you that vase as a wedding present or before that? Wish I would run into a rose deal like that!!
I also love the little "we've been married" thing at the top of your page. Cute. :)