Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thought For The Day



A very nice thought that was passed on at our annual church convention last week.... Anyone can be a Mother, but not everyone loves to be a Mother - it is a gift from God!
I had never thought about it like that, but there really is a huge difference in seeing a Mother, & seeing one that loves to be a Mother!!
Thank You Mom, for being an awesome, loving Mother!!

4 comments:

Mom said...

I DO Love that thought!! I did love being a mother and still do!! I'd do it all over again!! Love, Mom

Renita said...

That is a nice thought. I think having a mother who loved it helps one grow up to be a mother who loves it, too! :)

Sheila said...

I agree, you can tell when a lady loves her 'job' as a Mother. I'm glad we could tell that our Mother loved being our Mother! :) And, yes, I love being a Mother to our 3 boys!!

Gloria said...

I got to visit with your Mom several times at convention and yes, she is a special lady and loved and loves being a Mother.