Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Peppermint Bark

I made Peppermint Bark this week (Thanks Traci K, for the recipe!!)and it turned out wonderful...and so easy to make!!

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Looks good. I love all the "barkey" stuff and also Chocolate covered Pretzel's. Tis the Season. Happy Holiday's and enjoy your time at home with your family.

All American Family said...

ummm...I made some too to give to the nieghbors and it almost didn't get out of the house in time. ;) I like your with the red/ green candy.

Traci K said...

Yours turned out beautifully! I do like the red and green candy canes a little better than my plain red and white. Must try that next time. How did it taste? What we had left is long gone!:)

The J's said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I've seen your name a couple other places, and maybe even checked your blog before, but not for a long time! I made this peppermint bark over the holidays too, and it was a hit!
Yes, I'm on facebook too, so will look for you. I love the blogs, but have found facebook to be a fun way to interact a little closer.