I really don't consider it "camping", in a fifth wheel...comfy bed, kitchen, toilet, shower, etc....but it's our kind of "roughing it". :)
We parked right by the water. There were a couple of other campers that had ventured out this weekend, too. Now, we see there is snow in our forecast for Friday...so we may have to winterize the trailer again. :)
We took lots of walks on the trails...the puppies loved it!! This was the position assumed by CJB and the puppies when we were in the trailer...ahh, relaxation! :)

4 comments:
Looks like fun! We're headed out to camp with the Scouts this weekend! Hopefully all this rain/wind is gone by then!:)
what fun...can I join you next time...just me...that's the only way I'll get any R&R with two little ones!!
That is our kind of "roughing it" also. We really enjoy mini R#R's Not a lot of driving or sitting at airports, just 24 hrs of perfect relaxation.
Lily & Daisy look like they're enjoying the relaxation just as much as Charlus! :) Glad y'all had a good time!
Post a Comment