Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm Back...

It's been an eventful, fun, & full Summer!! I had hopes of posting about past Summer events & happenings...but think I'll just TRY to pick up from here...we'll see.

The other day, my hubby was collecting from our RV Park and one of the ladies gave him this pamphlet. I know she meant well...but I found it comical. Being from Texas, I thought the only way to get to heaven was to live in Texas ;) soooo glad to know I can get there from Kansas! :) :)



Hope you all are having a beautiful Fall!

4 comments:

Renita said...

FUNNY!!!

Gloria said...

Welcome back. Well, that pamplet I believe means I have now seen it all, and here I was so sure you could get to heaven from anywhere on earth. Just proves you are never to old to learn something interesting!!!!!!!!!!

Mom said...

Sounds like she thinks she has the direct route to Heaven and it starts in Ks. Glad we know it starts on earth and ends in Heaven - one step at a time. Mom

Lani said...

There she is. Missed you!