Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bargain!

Over the last few years, my husband has bought me each piece of Brighton luggage, in the red. I love it!! Recently (in the last year or so), they came out with an additional piece of luggage...a large suitcase. I wanted it, but just could not see paying the price of $550 for it!! Last week, I found one on E-bay that had no minimum bid on it....I will just say I got it for a "steal"! And, yes, it is real...not an imitation!
I am soooo happy about my bargain! And, I bought it with my own money! (I feel like a kid again.) :) On top of my other property duties, Charlus has bought me 4 pop & snack machines that I stock, and I get to keep the profit....so I bought the new piece of Brighton luggage with some of my "Pop & Snack Machine Profit Stash". :)
The new piece of luggage is the large suitcase on the right, in the back. Sorry for "bragging" I am just so happy about my Brighton bargain!!! :)
Can't wait to use it on our trip to Texas on Thursday! Now, if the weather will just cooperate...it's not looking too good...blizzard like conditions and our flight is to leave at 6:30 on Thursday AM....guess we'll get to spend some quality time in the airport. :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

wow its beautiful. maybe we will get to see it this week end. mom

Gloria said...

How can I get one of those Pop and Snack machines? Not offended by your bragging. At least you really have something to brag about. I went to the mall this morn and got a couple of sweaters at a real bargain for our trip this weekend. We will meet Greg, and hopefully Tammy and family's at Disney World. Surely no blizzards there. Enjoy the holidays in Texas.

Traci K said...

I love it! Enjoy your trip South. Hopefully you make it!!:)