Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wise "Crack"

One of my husband's favorite sayings is that he "needs a new butt because his has a crack in it". (Yes, he's STILL a kid at heart!) This year, he included that little tid-bit on his "wish list". The Egger's so helpfully delivered :) and brought his gift to Oklahoma City on New Year's.









Now, when we make our first million, maybe we can plan to do something else with it besides what Charlus says..."If I had a million dollars I'd buy a new butt, 'cause mine has a crack in it". :)
Just a little humor for your afternoon. :)

6 comments:

Renita said...

There are no words... ;)

Sheila said...

I think it's the best gift he got!! hee hee
Sheila

Lani said...

And it's a hairy one, too. ;) Look at you go, girl, with all these updates. Fun for the rest of us.

All American Family said...

I'm...speachless?? 'Cept not really. Really, they shouldn't have! Ok, Ok, Ok, I can live with the new "butt", but did thay HAVE to go and put hair on it?? That just about did me in!! ;)

Gloria said...

It may be cracked, however, it looks like a soft sitter to me. What a laugh. If you need more ideas for your first million, let me know.

The J's said...

LOL! The comments are as funny as the post!