Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let's Get Sauced....

We attended a local function, recently, where they had several baskets in a silent auction. I guess this TexKan (Get it? Texas & Kansas) :) was a wee-bit homesick for the southern state because I placed a bid and won this basket full of salsa!! It had two big bags of chips, a set of dip bowls, and 9 jars of different kinds of salsa!! I could hardly wait to get home and try one!! :)
Bueno!! :)











5 comments:

Mom said...

OOOOOhh - looks yummy!! Wish we was there to help you taste them!
Mom

Gloria said...

My favorite, chips and salsa. What fun to win this basket and taste and taste and taste 9 jars.

Unknown said...

How fun! I bet the "Texas-Texas" salsa was the best one! ;)

next up - pics from HI?? ;)

All American Family said...

eek!! That was me Teresa - not my Dad that made the above comment! You were probably wondering "what on earth??". I was logged into his account earlier and forgot to log out. oops!

Lani said...

Yummy.