Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Have you ever hosted a party in a storage building?

In the town we live in, every Friday morning a Chamber of Commerce Member hosts a "Percolator"...coffee and donuts...at their place of business, and some of the town's Chamber of Commerce Members come and drink coffee, eat, and visit. Well, this morning it was our turn to host the Percolator...and we decided to have it in one of our new 14x40x16 storage buildings. :) It turned out real nice...and was good advertisement to the 40-50 Chamber of Commerce Members who came. It was alot of work...we had to haul in chairs, tables, etc since we do not have an office at this location ... but, I had fun decorating and baking! I made my Mom's Sour Cream Coffee Cake, My Aunt Gloria's Oatmeal Muffins, and Mom & Sheila's Sausage Rolls all served with plenty of Starbuck's Coffee! :)
I am a consultant for Southern Living at Home & Taste of Home Living, I don't really have parties, but I do place orders for friends & family...and because I am a consultant, I have lots of pretty dishes & serving pieces...and I used a few at the Percoloator. :) Fun!
Just thought I'd post a few pictures from our Percolator.














4 comments:

Gloria said...

It looks beautiful. Great job. We did something simular to your party for Tommy's busines except it was a luncheon and altho it was fun, I sure understand all the hard work. Funny but I just barely remember the Oatmeal Muffins. Guess I need to dig out the recipe again. If I don't have it I may ask for it from you.

Renita said...

That looks awesome!! Great job!! Brooke said she wishes she could've been there! :)

Traci K said...

Beautiful! Looks tasty too! Was great to have Martha in our meeting this morning and to meet your sister-in-law and nieces/nephews! We reminisced about the days they (Jim & Martha)used to come to Tatum! Now you all need to come on down!:)

All American Family said...

Looks wonderful Teresa...you did a great job. (Like I need to tell you that...everyone else already has.) ;) I'm envois of some of your serving dishes!