Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Count Down...

I have been working two days a week, at an Orthodontic Office in Wichita, for almost 6 years now. I am currently working a little extra to fill-in there for a girl that is on maternity leave. About 5 weeks ago, I gave my resignation notice and my last working day will be August 28th. I have enjoyed my time in this office, and the girls are the best to work with!! I have been in the Ortho/Dental field for 20 years, so it will be an adjustment for me, but CJB and I have just gotten so busy with our business properties, etc that we feel it will be better for us, for me to stay home and be a full-time wife and do what I can to help out with property responsibilities, etc. I am looking forward to it -- 2 weeks to go! :)

Here is a picture of the office family I have shared my Wednesdays & Thursdays with, for the past few years.
L to R: Mandy, Connie (front desk), Brad (Lab), Dana, Dr Smith, Melva (front desk) Carla, & Taylor (those in scrubs work on patients) :)

4 comments:

DK Campbell said...

Congrats!!

All American Family said...

Congratulations on your "early retirement". ;) I'm sure you'll be greatly missed at the clinic but I'm glad you're doing what YOU need to do.

Renita said...

How neat to see this picture! Did you take it? I think you'll be busier than ever once you "stay home" but it will be much more rewarding! I"m counting down with you. :)

Gloria said...

As the old saying goes,"on to bigger and better things.