I found one of my favorite sayings on a plaque in one of my favorite stores, Target. CJB hung it for me this week on an antique glass door knob. It is hanging beside my mirror. :) I love it!! It says ... "Love is not about who you live with... Love is about who you can't live without!"
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Cozy Quotes...
I found one of my favorite sayings on a plaque in one of my favorite stores, Target. CJB hung it for me this week on an antique glass door knob. It is hanging beside my mirror. :) I love it!! It says ... "Love is not about who you live with... Love is about who you can't live without!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love it!!!! It looks really neat on the glass doorknob, too!
How sweet is that. Isn't it great when something makes you feel all "warm and fuzzy" inside. ;)
How creative and the plaque is great.
Cute plaque! Congratulations too on 6 years! Seems like we were just at your reception yesterday! Goes by fast, doesn't it?:)
Post a Comment