My husband seems to be in the local newspaper quite often...and has become pretty good friends with the newspaper ladies. :) They have learned, from him, that he likes his articles to be "front page, top of the fold"...so when they have an article about him, that is exactly where they put it! :)
This week, the following article was in our weekly local newspaper and I wanted to share it.
Congratulations, Charlus!! I am proud of you!!!
** Click on article to enlarge & read **
8 comments:
All that hard work pays off! :) Congrats!
How cool is that! Congratulations!
Congratulations Charuls!
Now that's how you train people, Front and Center. Congratulations.
Congrats! Enjoyed reading the "Daily Bishop News." :)
Congratulations, Charlus!! I knew I had a "smart" son-in-law!! (: Love you both, Dad and Mom B.
Congatulations Charlus! That's a big award to achieve!:) Keep up the good work!:)
Very cool. Congrats (even if they are a bit late)!
Post a Comment