Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

Birthday Boy



HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, CAYDEN!!
Cayden's actual birthdate is today, but his birthday party was this past weekend. My sister (his Mom) made his cake and sent us the pictures so we could share in his special day too.
Hard to believe our "baby nephew" is already 2! Happy Birthday precious boy!!
Also pictured in the above photo are Cayden's brothers: Bryce (will be 7 in December) and Dylan (will be 5 in December).

4 comments:

Sheila said...

You DO have some prcious nephews! :) Happy Birthday to my baby boy!!
Sheila

Michael and Adriana said...

Too cute!!! It's been a while since I've seen her boys....they're getting so big! Do you know how she made the rocks for the cake? That is so cute...I might have to use her creativity!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, I want to know what the rocks are too! I need to hink about what to do for Keagan's first cake! :)

All American Family said...

Can it be?? WOW! How time flies. I'm guessing the "rocks" are chocolate covered strawberies. Great job S.! Those are adorable nephews you have T.!!